Mission of the Friends of the Lake City Public Library
- Encourage volunteer opportunities at the library
- Promote community awareness of library services and resources
- Support library activities and development which include free educational and entertaining programs for children, young adults, adults, and seniors
- Raising funds for special library needs
The Lake City Public Library is one of the main informational and cultural centers for our community. The Friends of the Lake City Public Library know that a community with a strong and active library is the best place to live.
The ideas and voices of individuals are needed to support and promote one of our community’s greatest assets.
Executive Board 2019-2020
- Sue Davidson, Co-President
- Julie LaCaptain, Co-President
- Anne Towey, Treasurer
- Sandy Walker, Secretary
Friends of the Library Book Drop and Sales
The Friends of the Library is available for book drop off on the first of every month in the old public works building. Dates for book sales will be posted throughout the year.